Lesson 1: INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL MANAGEMENT WORKFORCE
The course in Administration & Management skills contains the following:
- Lessons in video format with explanation of theoretical content.
- Complementary activities that will make research more about the topic , as well as put into practice what you studied in the lesson. These activities are not part of their final evaluation.
- Texts supporting explained in the video.
- Evaluation questionnaire, that will grant access to the next lesson after approval.
- Final exam for overall evaluation of the course.
To understand the concept of “Intellectual Capital Management”, first it is important to define the term intellectual capital. “Intellectual Capital” can be defined as an organization’s overall use of knowledge, creativity, and decision making and how these three concepts contribute to its success. Ultimately, the process of intellectual capital management is the oversight of its intellectual resources. As Stevens states (2010), “Intellectual capital may be in active use or exist as a sort of debit in an organization’s resources. By managing this resource effectively, an organization can be assured that it is reaping the benefits of all available intellectual assets.”