The following course in Ethics is provided in its entirety by World Class Education’s “Open Access Initiative” which strives to make knowledge and education readily available to those seeking advancement regardless of their socio-economic situation, location, or other previously limiting factors. The Institution’s Open Courses are free and do not require any purchase.
The course in Ethics contains the following:
- Lessons in video format with an explanation of theoretical content.
- Complementary activities that will make research more about the topic, as well as put into practice what you studied in the lesson. These activities are not part of their final evaluation.
- Texts supporting explained in the video.
- Evaluation questionnaire, that will grant access to the next lesson after approval.
- Final exam for overall evaluation of the course.
The Administrative Staff may be part of a program of titillation paying up to three college credits. The lessons of the course can be taken online Through distance learning. The content and access are open to the public according to the “Open Access” and ” Open Access ” World Class Education initiative.
No Reviews found for this course.